Friday, November 22, 2013

The Mean Green Juice

Ok so I'll update ya'll Tia far on how things are going. 

#1. I dislike not eating. I did not realize how addicted to processed refind foods I was. 

#2. Withdrawling from refined process foods is so freaking not cool! It's a whitch. Not the good whitch of the east kind of whitch. The mean horrible ugly kind. 

#3. I have another 36 hours before the withdrawal goes away. Woohoo come on clock tick faster :)

#4. I notice all the food commercial now on TV. Thank goodness for PVR so I can fast forward them :)

#5. Now this is prolly way too much TMI, so be forwarned! I have yet to use the bathroom for a #2.  Ok that's kind of a huge deal for me since on a normal day I live in the head. "Dr. B" says this just goes to show how nutriently deprived I am. Because I've had almost 2 days of straight fruit/vegg & not gotten sick. Huh. Maybe she's on to something here. 

So that's where I'm at so far. Today I added the Mean Green to my juices. It's suppose to be the main juice you have everyday. 

Mean Green:
1 bulk of Kale
4 stalks of celery
1 cucumber 
2 Granny Smith apples
1/2 lemon peeled
1 piece of ginger thumb size

* I added 2 carrots to sweeten it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment