Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Apple-Orange-Pineapple Juice

Afternoon everyone! How has your Tuesday been? 

Mine has been pretty good. Today I'm at the 1/2 way mark to my first 10 days of juicing!! I think personal that's pretty awesome if I do say so myself. :-)

So here is my day 5 update:

I am finally past the "I want to eat now!" Faze. Most importantly everyone around me survived! 

I went out with the Sister ( my BFF, & partner in crime for most things) could walk around a Walmart & watch her eat out & only have a green tea with honey & I was perfectly okay with that. 

I'm feeling much healthier. My RA is not flairing as bad as well my SBS has only bothered me once in 5 days. That's a new record! "Dr. B" is very pleased how things are looking. I've also lost 3 lbs since last week. Woohoo!!!

So here is today's juice:

Apple-Orange-Pinapple 

2 apples
2 oranges (pealed to only the inside whte part)
2 large chunks of Pineapple (pealed & cored)
1 piece of ginger

Very yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment