Friday, November 29, 2013

Homemade Fruit Punch Juice

Hello all!! I'm so happy today is day 9 for me with my juicing. My dr is very pleased how things are going & so am I. 

So I changed up my breakfast juice today. I wanted to know how grapes would work. Ooo let me tell you grape juice from fresh juiced grapes is AMAZING!! It will be a must do again. 

So I decided to take some of my other fruits and my my own fruit punch minus all the sugars & dyes. It worked out so well. You should totally give it a try!

Homemade Fruit Punch: 

1 apple
1 pear
1 bunch of grapes ( about 30 grapes)
1 orange peeled

Yummmmmmm!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! I hate juice from concentrate! fresh is always better

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes fresh is always better. My lil guys are loving it. They can have juice now that won't cause a reaction. Long live the new juicer! :)

      Delete