Sunday, May 12, 2013

Reese's Stuffed Oreos!

Yup you read the title of that right! I am going to show you how to take two very famous snack time treats and put them together into something that will blow your mind!

If you have not figured out yet I love Reese's Peanut butter cups. So when I can put them into anything I am so game. (hey don't judge lol we all have our one thing that we love so much. Me its peanut butter cups. Teen #1 it's Twinkies. Teen #2 its anything chocolate. Including the semi-sweet bakers chocolate right out of the box. To the point I went to get the chocolate for this adventure and we had non! Emergency trip to Wal-Mart here I come!)

I found this recipe floating around Facebook... Well my Sister found it and promptly sent it to me as a YOU MUST TRY THIS ASAP message. So here I am giving this a go and sooo hoping it turns out. If not I still have overly chocolate covered peanut butter cups!

 
What You Need:
 
 
1 pkg of Oreo cookies (I used regular but double stuffed would be really good)
6-8 squares of bakers chocolate melted
12 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
1 cookie sheet covered with wax paper
 
Put It Together:
 
Take chocolate and put in Microwave safe bowl and heat for 2 min stirring half way through until fully melted


 
Take Oreo's and separate them placing cream side up. Set a side tops to be used latter
 
Take full size Reese and put it on top of cream side Oreo
 
Take another cream side Oreo and put it on top of Reese cup

 
Take Reese stuffed Oreo and with a fork dip into melted chocolate covering all of the Oreo

 
Take sandwich out of chocolate and place on tray covered in wax paper. Repeat till all are done.

 
Take left over Oreo tops put in a zippy bag and crush them

Take crushed cookie and sprinkle on top of sandwiches. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to settle
 
Once set take out of Freezer serve and Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment