Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shish Kebabs with 30 min Steak Marinade

Hello Everyone!! I am still NOT on my OWN PC but My fabulous Sister has lent me hers for today so that I would at least post something of the eatable verity! YAY for SISTERS!

So here is one of my oh so fave go-to meals that I LOVE to grill. Shish kebab's! That is because there is no right or wrong way to make them... As well you can use what ever you have laying around in the fridge and freezer for a very quick weekday meal.

Today I will be using My 30 Min Steak Marinade. Please follow the link for the ingredient list needed for that. This will make about 8-10 Kebabs.

 
What You Need:
 
 
1 pk. stewing beff
1 yellow pepper
1 orange peper
1 small red onion
8-10 grape tomatoes
8-10 skewers 
 
Putting It Together
 
Make 30 Minute marinade as directed 
 
Place Stewing Beef in marinade and let sit
 
Meanwhile place skewers in pan of water to soak till ready to assembler Kebabs. (This helps prevent burnings and the skewers from splintering into your food) 
 
Chop up Peppers and Onion into large size chunks
 
Start assembling Kebabs where meat starts first then how ever you like your Peppers and Onions. Placing the Tomatoes on the top.
 
Fire up the grill to at least 350 and start grilling rotating after about 5-7 minutes
 
Once Grilled remove from heat and let sit for about 5-10 minutes. this allows the meat to rest.
 
then Plat up serve and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment