If you've been following along over the last year you know I L-O-V-E Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I can not express now much I actually love them.
Maybe it's because it's one of my Dad's favorite treats, that he use to share with me when I was little. Or it's because it's got the 2 best things in the world. Chocolate. Peanut Butter. Combine. No need to say more.
So when a friend of mine sent me a recipe with them. Let's just say it didn't take me long to get on board & make this
So here it is.
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMELLOW COOKIE PIE:
- 1 1/2 package chocolate chip (or chunk) cookie dough *we use Pillsbury
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- Hot fudge for drizzle
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Spray a pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Press 2/3 of the dough all over the bottom and sides of the pie plate. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until, as seen in the photo, it's starting to set up, but is not baked through.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the bottom, and add the peanut butter cups. Sprinkle marshmallows over the top. Press 1/4 cup sized balls of remaining dough into the palm of your hand and carefully place on the top of the pie. Bake for an additional 15--18 minutes or until golden brown. Remember, the insides are gooey so it will jiggle a little coming out. Cool for 6-10 minutes before slicing or 20 minutes for the perfect piece to come out. Drizzle with hot fudge for serving.