Sunday, June 29, 2014

Reese's Peanut butter Cup Brownies

Yes, Yes I am at it again with my LOVE (and I do mean L-O-V-E) with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. 

Now I know I did a version of this well over a year ago. You can take a look in this link. 

http://myhalfbaked.blogspot.ca/2013/04/cookie-cake-why-not-have-both.html?m=1

But these my friends are just OOOHHMYGOODNESSYUMMM! 

So with that into here they are:

Ingredients
  1. 1 box brownie mix
  2. 2 eggs
  3. 2/3 cup vegetable oil
  4. 1/4 cup water
  5. 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  6. 9 Reese's peanut butter cups
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
  2. Grease an 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
  3. Stir together brownie mix, eggs, oil, water, and chocolate chips.
  4. Pour half the batter into baking dish.
  5. Align peanut butter cups on top.
  6. Cover with remaining batter and bake for 55 minutes.


2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I want a huge chunk right now with a glass of milk!!

    ReplyDelete