Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Funny: September 7/13

Gooood Saturday morning everyone!! 
So this is the first weekend since school started. How did everyone make out?

We had a few snags this week. Teen #1 Started a new school & by day 2 was assaulted by the mean girls. So now dealing with that non sense. 

Teen #2 actually is doing well so far this week with school. So YAY!!! 

My Kindergardener has yet to make it to school. Actually refuses to go. Can not get said wee one even close to the school. So The man & I are looking into alternatives for school. 

I'm hoping now that we are getting into the school schedule I'll be on here more with more recipes for everyone :) So please be patient with me as I get myself organized. 

So enough about me lets see what was funny on Facebook this week:

(^^ is for my toddler ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment