At 7:59 pm this evening (ET) Passover began.
As you can imagin it's a crazy week for us here. With so much cooking your eyes would pop. The trick is that there is no leavening agents used in this weeks Holiday.
So my hope is to share a few things with you this week as we make them.
This little Gem is good for anytime of day, no matter the meal.
Corned Beef Hash:
1 bag of yellow Green Gient baby potatoes cut into cubs
1 red bell pepper chopped into pieces
1 onion chopped
1 Tbsp. Paperika
1 can Corned Beef cut into chunks
2 cloves of Garlic
2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. Parsley to garnish
Put it together:
1. Cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover them. They should cook till they are just tender.
2. In food processor coarsely chop Corned Beef.
3. Once potatoes are done drain them.
4. In large skillet sauté onion, red pepper, garlic in oil.
5. Add potatoes & continue to sauté over medium-heat. Stirring occasionally, until brown. Stir in Corned Beef, Paprika, salt & Pepper, then cook. Stirring until brown.
6. Garnish with parsley & serve.