Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Funny: March 1/14

Happy Saturday everyone!

How has ur week gone? If you've been having a very odd Feburary like we have you will be happy to know there is a explanation for it. Mercury was in retrograde. Now I'm just as superstitious as the next Jew. ( For those new to my ramblings we are a Jewish family) but don't usually believe in the planets needing to aline for things to happen. This time though I am totally be living that is the reason Mr. Murphy stuck around so long & things totally went wrong. 

Today is the first day everything with the planets go back to normal. So today I'll try & make plans & see if they work. 

I'm going to cut this short as I'm just about to get in the kitchen and make something new for all of you. So stay tuned this week for that. 

With no further delay let's see what was funny this week on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment