Monday, December 23, 2013

The Not Saturday- Saturday Funny: December 22/13

Morning everyone! So as the title states this was suppose to be our weekly Saturday funny post. Yet it's not Saturday, it's Monday. 

Well you would be correct. We were hit by that long lasting ice storm which put us out of Power/Heat/Hot Water for a few days. Kind of crazy let me tell ya. 

But as of 1:40 this morning God smiled on us & Poof the power was back along with everything else. Yay!!!

For those that have been following along on my "Juicing Journy" let me start this update not all juicer's are created equal. Friday was day 30 for me. I was so proud of myself. I woke up that morning to get my juice & the darn juicer turned my frute into a pulpy mess instead of juice. Clearly it was not made to take being used 3-5 times a day. So back it went & I bought the almost holy grail of juicers! I finally get it home after a long day if no food & no juice to have the power out. So I had no choice but to eat what food we could find. Boy did my tummy not feel good. But I juiced this more & already feel better. 

So did the store effect you? Tell me about it as I share what was funny on Facebook last week:


No comments:

Post a Comment