- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberry puree (about 3 cups blueberries blended) + ½ cup blueberries reserved
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup cold butter, cubed
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Line the pan with a strip of parchment the width of the pan long enough to hang over the sides a bit. Spray parchment with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer combine first five ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.) Stir until mixed together evenly.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the blueberry puree, melted butter, eggs and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour the blueberry mixture into the dry mixture and mix on low until batter forms, scraping the sides as necessary. Batter will be purple!
- Pour this into your prepared pan.
- To make the crumble topping combine all the Crumble ingredients together with a pastry cutter or fork. You can even use you hands to create large sized "crumb topping" if desired.
- Sprinkle this over top of your batter.
- Scatter reserved blueberries on top of crumble and bake for 50-60 minutes until center is done.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and then remove bread from pan and cool completely.